We are your trusted Motorbike and Scooter Rental company on Bali, Indonesia. Secure and online booking of your motorbike or scooter to explore beautiful Bali in a safe, secure and convenient way!
Where Quality and Reliability come first
At Bali Bike Rental we do everything to make renting a motorbike or scooter on Bali convenient and easy for you!
- We provide you with the tools to conveniently hire your motorbike or scooter on Bali online;
- You tell us where and when to deliver your scooter and you will find it ready upon your arrival;
- At the end of your trip leave your rented scooter or motorbike at any Hotel or Resort on Bali and we will pick it up;
- You enjoy a 24/7 hot line for road side assistance where our staff speaks English fluently;
- Our insurance coverage to make sure your journey in Bali goes safe and smooth;
- A variety of handy accessories ensure that you will make the most out of your ride around Bali;
- We truly care. That’s why your experience of renting a motorbike in Bali will be wonderful with us.
Bali Island - Paradise on Earth… It's True!
Bali, also known as the island of Gods, is both magical and mythical. This Indonesia’s island is a perfect destination for tourists. It is famous for its stunning tropical beaches, volcanic lakes, spectacular rice terraces, ancient temples and palaces, amazing coral reefs, unsurpassed architecture, elaborate religious festivals, exotic flowers and colorful Balinese culture.
Bali Island offers world-class surfing and diving sites, a great number of cultural historical and archeological attractions and an enormous range of hotels, villas and resorts, it is not without reason that Bali is one of the most popular island destinations for tourists from all over the world. That’s also the reason why Bali consistently wins travel awards from various magazines and organizations.
It’s incredible that Bali has about 20000 temples of which each single one of them holds at least 2 elaborate festivals a year. This means that all holiday-makers have a great chance to experience that deeply spiritual and unique Hindu culture feeling and simply have lots of fun as well.
Transportation on Bali
Getting around Bali 'free-and-easy' using alternative transportation methods is generally speaking not that easy. There are loads of taxis and “bemos” (chartered vehicles with drivers) available on Bali, thats not the problem. You should take into consideraton that there is almost always the D-tour to the commission paying Souvenir Shop and the same counts for the Restaurant referalls you get from your (taxi) driver which are commisionable to him as well most of the time. If you dare you can try to go by public transport / buses or minibuses, but the latter are usually crowded and you will have to stick to a 'schedule' which isn’t reliable nor convenient and can even ruin collecting beautiful impressions and sceneries from your vacation time.
The best choice for seeing the true spirit of Bali is actually by a rented motorbike or scooter. It is the fastest and the most comfortable way of seeing around. You can your motorbike or scooter at almost any place, park, beach or attraction conveniently and really see a lot of Bali in just a few days. To really make the most out of your precious holiday time on Bali hiring a motorbike or a scooter gives you the freedom to enjoy your time on Bali to the max.